There isn’t much I get more excited about than meeting new clients. I am nosey by nature and love getting to know you and your story. In return, here are a few things you might want to know about me.
10 things about me:
1. I love the rain and winter. I think winter is highly under rated as a time to shoot a session. The gray foggy weather and bare branches can be such an amazing backdrop and are where I really feel at home.
2. I lived in Texas for 2 years. My favorite part was the rain storms (see above). Texas gave me some great friends and an adorable little man who stole my heart (my son, Bennett).
3. I’m not going to lie. I love watching TV. Current favorites are Law & Order SVU (a long time favorite), Master Chef, Parenthood, and Grey’s Anatomy. I watch Friends on Netflix while I edit.
4. My husband and I married at the ripe old age of 22, right before he shipped off to the Middle East for 14 months. We didn’t fight our whole first year of marriage. I also wore a black wedding dress.
5. I am the baby in my family with two older sisters (who also happen to be two of my best friends). I also have three sister-in-laws. Out of the six of us, five of us were Delta Gamma’s. Anchors Away!
6. I should also mention that I have a daughter (Molly) who is simultaneously the sweetest, kindest, and most dramatic girl in the history of the girls.
7. I love volunteering with foster kids and the homeless. I love dragging my senior models along with me.
8. Records are my favorite but I’m not cool enough to call them “vinyl.”
9. I really never use my camera to take pictures of my own kids. It’s horrible.
10. I really love to be at home. It’s my favorite place to be.